Sunday, April 13, 2008

Doctor's Appointment

I went to my Internist appointment on Friday morning. All systems are pretty much a go. The Atenolol is working wonders. I still use my tights, but that's a small price to pay for being able to move and not get tired. I told him about the stones and that I have yet to set a urologist appointment. Yeah, I really need to get on that, but when you have roughly 45-50 pages of written work to do in less than a month which will dictate your grad school admission (in social work, if you get a B or better in all your core classes then you get to skip the foundation year of grad school and get "advanced standing" meaning that you'll have a master's degree in only a year).

So yeah, I'll set that up sometime this week.

However, this week (and next week) is pretty packed. I have a concert Sunday, a community meeting which I HAVE to attend for one of my papers on Monday, a final on Tuesday, a paper due on Wednesday and a paper due on Thursday. The Wednesday and Thursday papers are more or less done (I have about one more additional page for the Wednesday paper). Next week I present and turn in the paper related to that community meeting on Monday, present and turn in a paper on Tuesday, present on Wednesday and I'm basically done. I say basically because I have an extension on another paper to an as of yet undetermined date... my professor and I are going to talk about that on Tuesday.

After all this is said and done my friends and I are taking an "end of the year" trip to Maine to camp for a little while. Should be fun.

No comments: