Monday, December 24, 2007

Survey Meme

I got tagged by Lindsay over at Living With Fibromyalgia to do this survey (Hurray, people actually read this!)

For readers new to the meme challenge, here are the rules:

1-Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3-Tag 6 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4- Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog


1. I've played clarinet and guitar since I was 11.
2. I'm a pagan.
3. I'm a vegetarian.
4. Harper is actually my middle name. Emily is my first. There are too many Emilys, so I'm starting to go by Harper.
5. I have a tattoo of a kokopelli on my hip and a ghecko on my back.
6. I plan on moving to the southwest eventually.
7. I've dyed my hair with funny colors more time that I can count (It's currently black on the bottom and blonde up top).

In other news, I've been pretty clear on the symptom front. Except for a flare yesterday. I was at church having choir practice after the service (Yes, I just said I'm pagan. I go because the church people are nice and my mom needed another alto). Episcopalian church services are the absolute worst for a POTS patient. Stand up, sing, sit down, kneel, lather, rinse, repeat. It's gotten to the point where I don't do most of the standing anymore. Everyone there's pretty understanding though, so I'm not looked at scornfully when I sit when the bulliten says stand. Anyhow, after the service the church was greened up for Christmas eve and the choir looked over the music we're singing for our performance before the service. This involved a lot of idle standing, also not a friend of the POTS patient. I had to sit down to sing the last number.

I hope everyone has a good holiday. I just got back from a Christmas eve party with my family. Tomorrow I will be opening presents at my mom's, dad's, and then at the bed and breakfast where my extended family is staying. My dad remarried in September and I have a stepbrother and stepsister. This will be their first Christmas with my family. Hopefully we won't scar them too badly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to put who you are tagging!