Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Adrenaline from Hell

I seem to have been on the adrenaline kick from hell the past few days. I can barely sleep, but I feel wide awake. I'm tense all the time. I've been sitting down for about half an hour now and my HR is still hovering at 100 bpm. Normally when I get home for the day I take a nap but I don't feel the need to.

I'm not sure what could be causing it. I ran out of birth control pills, but that doesn't explain anything. It could be the stress of starting a new semester (my workload is already pretty crazy and I haven't even had two of my classes yet). It could be the fact that although I've never garnered a bipolar diagnosis, I display some of the symptoms and I could be in an upswing. It could be everything. Either way, I don't like being wound this tight. It makes me antsy and unable to sit still.

No comments: