Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Stomach Blah

After deliberation, I've decided to bring up my GI issues with my doc when I go in on Friday. I haven't eaten in 5 hours and I'm still bloated and gassy and having good ol' dulled stomach pain. Of course, this could also be because today was the first day of that time of the month, which generally makes this worse.

Today I had a random flare up while walking to class. After work I went to Subway for some dinner and then walked to class. The walk from the Subway I was at to my class was around 9 or 10 blocks (note: these are Oakland/Pittsburgh blocks which can be small... it was about a half a mile). This isn't an unusual amount of walking for me. On my way there my heart was beating ridiculously fast and I had to sit down. Taking my pulse it was about 180 or so. I got my cane out to finish the walk to class.

No comments: