Thursday, January 24, 2008

Soooo tired

Today I was tired BEYOND tired. I don't know if it's a side effect or me not getting enough sleep or a POTS thing or what. I could barely drag myself to my 9 am class and when that was over I skipped work and band practice to come back here and take a nap ultimately lasting 6 hours (on top of the 6 hours of sleep I got the night before) and guess what? I'm still tired! I met up with some of my fellow social work students tonight to work on a project and I was dragging ass barely able to contribute. I also didn't wear my compression tights today (for the second day in a row) and noticed considerable pain and pressure in my legs, forcing me to break down and don them, which alleviated that issue. But I'm still tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you feel great you tend to keep going. I learned there is delay reactions with POTS. 3 days after cross country skiing, vacation, & on the road for 2 days, I was sick & soooo tired, like the day after labor and childbirth (the closest I could relate to). It took me about a whole week and beyond to get to somewhat my normal self.