Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Withdrawal Day 4

Today I just had a headache on the withdrawal front. I also may have dropped a couple additional pounds. It's hard to tell though.

The big event today was the worst abdominal pain EVER. I had a salad with lettuce, bell peppers, banana peppers, black olives, feta cheese and ranch dressing. I've had similar salads before with little to no problem. Today I was cramped up in SEVERE pain for hours. I was in class when all this was happening. After a trip to the bathroom it resolved itself more or less but was not an experience I'd like to relive. I've had some issues with raw bell peppers before but NEVER like that.

I think maybe I'm better able to concentrate off the Florinef. I went to the library today and read semi-boring economics literature for an hour and a half without breaking at all. This is not a normal feat for me. What sucks is that I was on Flornief for almost 5 years... I have no idea how I worked back then. All I know is that these days I seem to be concentrating better. Yay!

No comments: